Tuesday, October 09, 2012

A Bottom Lover's Paradise


© Guyspencer 2012

A Bottom-Watcher's Paradise

After decades of marriage, my wife knows my likes.  Secure in our mutual commitment, she slyly directed my attention towards a husband-pleasing vision outside our hotel room.  It was a beautiful bare female bottom, a bottom connected to a not-to-distant woman.

We were enjoying a few idyllic days at a beach hotel.  With school summer vacations over, the hotel and beach were nearly deserted.  The view through our balcony door framed the hotel’s swimming pool and Daytona’s beautiful beach.  But that’s not what my eyes feasted on today!  Resting face-down on a lounge next to the pool was a shapely lady, perhaps in her 20's.  She was wearing a tiny thong bikini that exposed virtually all of her rear vistas. 

Such perfection shouldn’t be wasted, so fortunately she had a lover in attendance.  Though it could make no difference to her tan, he untied her bikini’s strings (top and bottom) and allowed them to dangle and swing in the languid salty breeze.  Then he left!

That left the lady helplessly trapped, lying next to a public pool totally naked except for those loose bits of swim suit concealed underneath her.  With her strings untied, she couldn’t sit up without exposing private parts. 

She was alone by the pool, but a crowd wouldn’t have mattered.  Those magnificent buns would outshine any competition.  As she broiled in the Florida sun, her nether cheeks gathered and reflected light like two massive diamonds. 

Yes I looked; any male with a molecule of testosterone in his body would look!  But my brain still functioned.  For example, I noticed that this lady’s perfect bottom was quite white compared to her upper body.  From that, I deduced that her swim suit was likely new, perhaps from one of the area’s ubiquitous beachwear shops. Obviously, she rarely sunbathes nude.

Perhaps this is her first time?  

I wondered:  Is this an erotic game?  Did the lady lose a bet and this stunt was her forfeit?  Was this the price for overspending for that tiny suit? Was there a spanking in her future?

All too soon the man returned.  As he approached that magnificent bottom I asked myself; “How could any man resist spanking those perfectly spankable buns?”  Delightfully, he didn’t disappoint!  Once in range, he popped her right buttock.  It rippled beautifully! Her back arched and she writhed sensuously.  Surely that spank made a sound, and perhaps she squealed, but the surf  drowned out any sound effects.  However, a slightly pink hand print remained as evidence.

I exclaimed “Yesssssss”! 

He retied the strings, and they disappeared hand-in-hand to do whatever couples do after a daring, exciting and erotic public stunt. (Even one they likely believed that nobody saw.)    

Whoever you are young couple, thanks for recharging the batteries of this old spanko.

© Guyspencer 2012

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very erotic, even to this old spankee. And I am female and straight, but what spankophile wouldn't see that and envision being in her place, wondering if someone might be watching?!

I always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, too, so this scene would be doubly delightful to me.

I bet that couple by the pool were not the only ones enjoying follow-up play! ;-)

5:36 PM, October 27, 2014  
Anonymous Spanking said...

hi guyspencer,

First of all amazing work, your stories make me feel as if i am right there.

This one is my favorite, I think i am reading A bottom lover's paradise for like 9th time now.

Keep the good work coming my friend. You have a fan this side.

Thanks

4:47 AM, April 05, 2016  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is an older post but I've just seen it for the first time.
I still remember the shock of being turned over my new husband's knee for the first time almost 40 years ago! Also the shock the second time along with the reality that I could expect the same as needed. Since then I've averaged about 1 every couple of years but more in the beginning of marriage.
I admit I can really be a brat and have deserved almost every trip over my husband's lap that I received. YOur pool story reminded me of a vacation we took within the first five years after we married. I was acting like an insolent spoiled brat and not backing off. My husband had enough and walked me off the beach and up to our room. I was turned over his knee and given a good sound spanking! (Ok I admit it, a well deserved and well needed good sound spanking.)
He didn't even bother pulling my swimsuit down. I apologized and composed myself before we went to get lunch at the hotel's restaurant. My attitude had been spanked away and I was nice as pie the rest of the vacation. The threat of the belt later may have been a motivating factor, lol.

After lunch we went out to the hotel pool and sunbathed. I even laid face down with my top untied like the woman in your story. It wasn't until I saw myself in the bathroom mirror that I realized my bottom didn't just feel sore but it looked sore and there was a good amount of bare bottom poking out from my suit! I covered as much as possible with my suit and kept my hands behind my back as I returned to my lounge chair. I stayed face up from then on and wrapped my towel around my waist when getting up. I also made sure I was on my best behavior!

It's never been said but I understand that I'll probably never be too old for a spanking in my husband's mind. My last was last year after about a year and a half or so without getting any. Everything seemed fine at the time, no arguments and nothing major had occurred that I knew of. After my husband returned from work he told me to go upstairs with him because he was giving me a spanking. I was worried as to what I'd done,or not done, and was asking him why as I followed.(But follow I did as I've learned) According to my husband "It had been a while and he thought I could use it." I tried to make my case and/or change his mind all the while removing my jeans as told too. My husband pulled my panties down, bent me over his lap and proceeded to spank me firmly. He finished let me up and sent me for the brush from in our bathroom. I definitely didn't want the brush and let him know it. I was informed that it was that kind of sass and backtalk that earned me spankings as he got up and got a small paddle that he keeps in his bureau. "No problem you'll get a paddling." He said as he lifted me over his upturned knee while standing next to the bed. My panties fell off as I got paddled to tears. Afterward he comforted me, and had me relax on the bed as he showered. We ended up making love.
I can't say I love being spanked but I can say I think it's helped us along the way.Julie

Thank you for your stories and for giving us a place to share ours.

2:17 PM, June 28, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home